Secure Cards For Afghan Citizen
Every registered Afghan applicant can convert his/her PVC based Proof of Registration (PoR) cards into Secure Cards for Afghan Citizen (SCAC) from SCAC/UMRF center which is valid up till 2012. SCAC/UMRF is issued by the NADRA Government of Pakistan in collaboration with UNHCR to the afghan nationals for identification purpose. The cards provide protection to Afghan nationals from unwarranted arrest under Foreign Act or illegal harassment by the local people. The card also validates the stay of Afghan nationals/refugees in Pakistan till 2012.
Un-Registered Members of Registered Families (UMRF)
All UMRF cases have been processed only at designated sites.
- The expected population of said category is 200,000 (above 5).
- UMRF will be linked with Proof of Registration and Family identification number in ACR Database.
- The opportunity is available for those UMRF Afghan nationals who couldn’t register in 2006-2007 registration exercise for the following reasons. More reasons can be added in future and will be selected by operator through a drop down menu.
- Admitted in hospital
- In jail
- Unavailability of ANR center/mobile van in respective area, etc
- Token holders are eligible for processing if applicant information stored in database is complete.Otherwise it will be assumed as Skipped before completion of registration process at ANR center.